Re: [MOL] thanks Mam from Greg [01654] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] thanks Mam from Greg

Dear Greg,
Of course you don't sound like a 'whiner'. What you sound like is a person
who is currently overwhelmed with the magnitude of what he is going
through. Believe me, we all feel like that sometimes, even this
effervescent aussie! It does help to vent, so go for it! I just felt that
you needed to know we were there for you, and we always will be, no matter
what. Please continue to say whatever you feel, good or bad, that is what
friends are for. On a personal note, We have had the most traumatic year,
and we have been at the same stage as you, for different reasons, but the
feelings are the same. Knowing you have friends whom you can say anything
to, makes all the difference in the world. We love you
Wayne and Mam