[MOL] Question [01649] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Question

Dear Cancer Patient:

I was told that Ewings is a rare bone disease.  My friends son had this a few
years ago, and we found out so did another child that lived in the same area,
and went to the same school (they had it at the same time).  I would like to
know if there is any way I can find out if there were any other children in
that area that came down with this disease also.  We live in a highly polluted
area, steel industry, oil refineries, garbage dumps taking in things they
won't tell the public etc.
If you can give me any info on how I can research this, please let me know.
Thank you so very much.