From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 7:25 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Tuesdays Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

Good morning, Marty:  You are absolutely amazing.  I love to read your "stuff."  I'm surprised you aren't out there on the bookshelves along with Dr. Seigel, et al.  I'm sure you could be.  I think I need to pay attention to this one -- I think my husband is beginning to feel a little left out.  Even though no one wants to get the dreaded disease, those who do get an awful lot of attention, and others (the caregivers) can sort of get shoved into the background.  It's time to give credit where it's due.  Thanks -- Kathy in Bois