Re: [MOL] Family size [01647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Family size

Dear John,

I believe there is a trend of a larger family now a days. In my
subdivision where we live on a dead end street there are a total
of 6 houses and l8 children.  My closest neighbor has 5 and we
have four so we are the majority of those, but I do think that
people are having larger families today.  I also adore children
and if my body could have handled it I would of had 4 more.

Angelo and I both come from a family of 8 so large families are
the norm for us.  I have always enjoyed being with and around
children.  I find them so facinating and unique.  I have always
been a kid at heart.  Angelo teases me around christmans time
because I get such a kick out of going to the Toy Store!

I think my love of children has been the driving force in my life.
I'm sure thats why I decided to open my own Day Care Center.  Every
day there is like a party.  I love my job.  Children are precious
and I adore them.  The hard part is they all grow up!  Enjoy them
while you can.

Love, Mary