RE: [MOL] post chemo and during radiation therapy diet [01597] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] post chemo and during radiation therapy diet

Title: RE: [MOL] post chemo and during radiation therapy diet

Ah, Doris:  So sorry to hear you're going through that!  Certainly remember how it feels.  I took Zofran and it helped immeasurably.  Also, I found that

V-8 juice with a little lemon and seasoned salt, piece of celery and soda crackers tasted good -- sort of a non-alcoholic bloody mary.  I didn't want to eat, but when I did, I felt better.  Hang in there!!  -- Kathy in Boise