Re: [MOL] post chemo and during radiation therapy diet [01592] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] post chemo and during radiation therapy diet

Dear Doris,

I have posted the anti nausea cocktail or combination to those that are
either going thru or post chemotherapy treatments. If you wish I will be
more than happy to e-mail to you.

God Bless
marty auslander