[MOL] All Molers [01587] Medicine On Line

[MOL] All Molers

Dear all,
I have noticed there are quite a few new people online, and a few recent
enquirers. I was going to post Lil's welcome message to them, but cannot
find it! (the story of my life, LOL). Anyway, would someone who has it,
like to post it? Lil's message and links, I think is the best starting
point for those searching.
Love Mam