Re: [MOL] Wise bits, Les, Christine, John [01585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wise bits, Les, Christine, John

Dear Jeanne,
That sounds so beautiful.  Would love to come see that.  Maybe one day.  It
really sounds to pretty to be true.  Loved you letter to the others.  It made
may morning.  Thanks.  I live in New Orleans, Louisiana so you see, all I see
is smog.  LOL.
Love,
Judy