Re: [MOL] AdenoCarcinoa-Esophagus [01527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AdenoCarcinoa-Esophagus

My Dear FAy,

My Barb had an adeno carcinoma as well. She is cancer free after many
Docs predicted (laughing out loud) a very short term prognosis for her.
First you must know a few things before we can help. Adeno carcinoma
means a cancer of affecting glandular activity. But that ranges from
many parts of the body. So we need to know specifically what the adeno
carcinoma is, for instance adeno carcinoma of the colon, or lymph
glands, or ovaries, etc.

The second message of many that many of us will provide you with is
this: There is no human being in this world that can predict length of
lifes expectancy especially doctors. Doctors are trained to administer.
God is the trainer of life. Which means God would say: Doctors, you do
your job to adminster and let me do mine!!!! There have been many
reports and studies criticizing the medical community for taking away
hope by predicting something that in the majority of those are just
WRONG.

Pls do come back as there is much more we can help with.

God Bless
marty auslander