Re: [MOL] news [01474] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] news

Martha,
Great to hear from you. What a nice surprise that your Dean was so pleasant.
It certainly is nice to find a doctor who listens and talks to you as a
person. Hold onto her! Hope your scans on the 26th are good.
Congratulations on professing your faith as a catholic tomorrow. Sounds
like everything is going well. Am happy for you. Take care.
Christine