RE: [MOL] Re: Lizabeth and the computer, from Greg [01426] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: Lizabeth and the computer, from Greg

Title: RE: [MOL] Re: Lizabeth and the computer, from Greg

Hi, Sylvia:  We can't let Lizabeth start downhill again, after she's obviously improved so much.  I know you won't let that happen.  I know, though, that if I had known about you people when I was so terribly sick last winter, I'd have had a much easier time of it.  I would love to be able to talk to Lizabeth.  I hope she gets a computer -- and Greg, talk to me when you get low.  I'm usually here (at the keyboard) all day during the week (8:00 tp 5:00) and sometimes at home in the evening.  You talk to me, too, Sylvia.  I love your posts!! -- Kathy in Boise.