[MOL] Re: Lizabeth and the computer, from Greg [01423] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Lizabeth and the computer, from Greg

Hi Sylvia, Just read your note about Lizabeth and her not eating/sleeping mode
and "shutting down"  I can certainly relate, I go through periods like that
myself.  The one thing in this world that has really helped, aside from my
family and caregivers, was this computer.  I have a laptop and where I go, it
goes.  It's been such a great diversion and the friends I've met online are so
special, don't know how I'd get by without them.  Please, please encourage her
family to get her one.  It will really help, I'm sure.