RE: [MOL] RE: [01288] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] RE:

Title: RE: [MOL] RE:

Bill:  Would you do me a favor?  I write to a lady in Pennsylvania whose father has just been diagnosed with lung cancer.  She is beside herself with worry and needs information and encouragement.  He has NSCLC.  I thought, with your extensive knowlege, that you could  help her.  Her e-mail address is CCR0417@aol.com.  Her name is Chris.  I tried to send you a copy of my most recent e-mail to her, but it came back so I obviously goofed.  Thanks much!  -- Kathy in Boise