[MOL] Judy.. [01267] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy..

I am so glad that you clarified that for me my dear.. that you did it to
brighten my day.. Here I was afraid that you were having a relapse!!
ROTFLOL!!  Hugs to you dear one...  Just hope that brightens your day...!
Love you, Carla

p.s.  I am also glad that Sally knows I wouldn't ever forget about her... I
am looking forward to tomorrow night!!