[MOL] books ..Bill.. [01265] Medicine On Line

[MOL] books ..Bill..

I think that your idea of needing someone to manage this endeavor of sending
books is a good one and also in setting a limit...  The key will be in
everyone working together to stick to the time frames and then pay the
postage to ship it to the next person...  I think this can be a very good
thing.....  Everyone who has a book they would like to share and add to the
mol-share-library.. please post it...  Love you all, Carla