Re: [MOL] Recommended book-REply [01151] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Recommended book-REply

Dearest Bill,

Thank you so much for this information. About 3 years ago, I received
this book from a support group that we attendend in which I subsequently
took over and facilitated for two years. From Mr. Blochs book, I learned
much as I have from many other books but you are absolutely correct. I
have spoken here many times about stress management, meditation, guided
imagery, the effects of toxic stress and the causes of cancer and how to
overcome. HIs book is the impetus that is necessary to the beginning of
the healing and curing process. Both terms are different in meaning. His
books then led us to  attending seminars by Dr. Bernie Siegel and Greg
Anderson and a weeks study with DR. O. Carl Simonton, all of which
profess specifically what Richard Bloch mentions in his book, the power
of positive thinking as did NOrman Cousins and many others. Both had
cancer. Both overcame cancer at one point. So thank you for that offer
and it well worth it to know that it should be mentioned to others that
are newly diagnosed so that they can begin their healing process with
the "power of positive attitude and thinking" by reading the books that
suggest the beginning to healing as does Richard Bloch has.

Thank you Bill and God Bless and pls stay in touch

marty auslander