Re: [MOL] Re: Clinical trials [01125] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Clinical trials

Bill:  Thank you so much for the information and input.  Your knowledge and
contributions are a great educational asset to all molers.  Keep up those
long-winded responses and I'll keep printing them for my dad!  It's
overwhelming how much information is out there but nobody really knows the
cure!  I'm just glad so many are trying and sharing what they find!

take care...pam