[MOL] Re: your friend [01108] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: your friend

      Dear Susan: YES,YES,YES,YES,YES, YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES, there very
definitely hope for him. One of the first things I would look into would be to
see if he qualifies for a clinical trial.
      As you may have guessed by the above, a positive attitude is necessary,
in the patient, in his support group and in his oncologist. This last is extra
important, for a poor attitude communicates poor results. So a positive
oncologist is often the first and most important step.
      I would recommend that you call 1-800-433-0464. That is the number of
the Annette and Richard Bloch Foundation. Ask for their free books, one of
which will be "Fighting Cancer". This book will prove invaluable and will get
you started on your journey.

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB111@aol.com]