Re: [MOL] Wayne/colonoscopy [01076] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wayne/colonoscopy

      Dear Mam: I think I know how you guys feel. I have the same feeling
about starting chemo. But I feel good news in the air. We are all praying for
you guys. Everybody is holding hands to form that circle of strength.

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB111@aol.com]