[MOL] Response to the query of Andre Malby [01036] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Response to the query of Andre Malby

Hi with regards to Andre all what you have heard is true and there is quite
a lot more, that I am sure you are not aware off, he is a great man.
  He is a VERY busy man since he is so good at what he does he does not
live in France anymore, but in the North of Spain.
   I konw how to get in contact with him, but I will not bother him without
a specific and valid reason.
                                                Mario Medalion