RE: [MOL] Kathy C [01035] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy C

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy C

Liz:  I'll bet we were in some of the same classes!! I was an English major and a music minor.  Took a lot of English classes, education classes, and of course, music classes.  I had a lot of friends in the drama department and, in fact, I was in a couple of musicals while I was there -- in minor roles because I am a terrible actress, but not a bad singer.  Our director's name was Professor Bilyeau -- do you remember him?  My vocal coach's name was Professor Jorgenson, and he was the worst masher I have ever met.  I worked in the anthropology department in my spare time for Dr. Swanson -- lived in Gravely Hall.  I didn't pledge because money was tight.  That's amazing.  I'll bet we knew a lot of the same people.  The University wasn't that huge back then! -- Kathy in Boise