Re: [MOL] Lizabeth Response [01034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lizabeth Response

Sylvia,
You go get them girl.  We all are praying for Lizabeth and all of ya'll.  Do
know I might not talk a lot but, I do read all.  She is so lucky to have a
friend and sister like you.  You try to take care of your self as well.
Love and Hugs,
Judy Simonds