Re: [MOL] Prayers for Lizabeth [01024] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers for Lizabeth

Pam,
Thanks for the kind words...I did sleep last night and am ready to wage battle
again tonight.  I asked my principal if I could leave early the next few days
and be able to get to the hospital in time for the doctor's evening visit.
Michael is so frustrated that he sometimes forgets which questions he wants to
ask and what the responses are...so, when I am there "quietly sitting in the
corner (LOL), I keep notes.
Love, sylvia-Lizabeth's champion