Re: [MOL] Lizabeth Response [01021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lizabeth Response

Dearest Lil,
I knew you would give me great direction....thanks for everything and I will
make sure Michael has a copy of this post.  I wrote another epistle this morning
about last night's fiasco...this has to be one of the worst things...you not
only are dealing with this insidious disease, but you have to battle the whole
damn way against incompetence, apathy, over-worked nurses and understaffed
hospitals.  I KNOW there are wonderful physicians out there that truly do care
and will go the extra way to get what their patients need...I am so thankful
that some of you in this family have found them.  Believe me, Lizabeth is going
to have everything she needs or I'm not a short, blond bike riding fiend!
I love you Lillian,
sylvia-Lizabeth's champion