[MOL] Thank YOu ONe and All [01016] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thank YOu ONe and All

A little message of thank you.

WE have received much in the way of condolences, heart warming e-mail
and snail mail cards, and deep loving support for my Barb and for me as
well. Thank you. The caring and love that you expressed is appreciated
with acceptance and tender humility. I know Barb will keep each card,
message close to her during her time of grieving. So, again, thank you
and:

God Bless
marty and Barb Auslander