[MOL] Recommended book [00996] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Recommended book

Good Morning My FRiends,

I have,as you probably has as well, read literally 100's of books
varying from conventional therapy to supplemental therapy to
spirituality in order to absord the much needed informaition to approach
this disease or any major condition with the ability to fight and
overcome. I have found basically four books that cover all the areas of
providing this information and they are:

Dr. Bernie Siegels, "love, Medicine and Miracles"
Greg Andersons,     "50 Essential Things To Do  When the Diagnosis is
Cancer
Dr. O. Carl Simontons "Getting Well AGain"
and
Anne Frahms,   "CAncer Battle Plan"

The following are additional books that are supplemental to the
spiritual and emotional aspect of seeing our lives as needs of support
in terms of forgiveness, love, caring, acceptance, etc. Hope it provides
similar information and education as well.

Finding the Way Home
A Compassionate approach to illness

By Gayle Heiss

$24.95 QED Press 800 773 7782
ISBN 0-936609-35-4

"Finding the Way Home is a thought-provoking and unique perspective on
illness as a path towards integrity, a way to grow in wisdom and to
learn to love better. An important book for anyone who has been ill or
who could become ill."

Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.

Gayle's previous book is Living Well With Chronic Illness
- and is also recommended.

Take care and have a great day.

God Bless
marty auslander