Re: [MOL] Re: Molers say hello to Ashish [00993] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Molers say hello to Ashish

Christine,

You are very welcome -- thank you and all who made comment on my letter to
Ashish.  It seemed like he was hurting so much, so the letter was my attempt
to help.  By doing so whenever I can, I hope that I am giving back (in part)
what you and the others here have given me.  Let me express once again to you
and all who read this, thank you thank you thank you for being here!

Love,
Lee Anne