[MOL] Thanks Carla, from Greg [00992] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks Carla, from Greg

Thank you so much for that beautiful note.  I can relate very well with what
you said about how easy it is to see the sadness during the cancer journey, it
seems like every day I ask god to just open a window for me and my family but
it seems like yet another one gets closed. I lost my sister a few years ago to
Lupus and my then my dad passed away last Feb., so it's been difficult to see
the roses that bloom everday, even though I know they're there.  But, this
group has been wonderful so far and is most definitely a bouquet.  I'm really
looking forward to hearing about everyone else's journey, and hopefully I can
help someone else out along the way.  Anyway, it was really an inspiring note
and I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks again, Greg