[MOL] Martha "Liz" Stewart [00987] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha "Liz" Stewart

I got home from doing the show and am catching up on email messages and found my heart fluttering when I read of your neatness!!  Geez, could you bring yourself to my house a couple of times a year?  It scared me and it must have scared others.. for I see you are awaiting those men in the white jackets to come and take you away!!  I sure hope that you know that if and when you need to learn to losen up on being a neatnick.. you've got a friend that you can come see who can truly teach you how the other half lives!!  Me!!  Take care my friend!!  Carla