Re: [MOL] Bill [00986] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bill

I think that you are the next closest moler to me, geographically, besides
Kathy in Idaho!  My best friend from here just moved to Bloomington.  Her
fiancee' works there and they just bought a house so I'll be going that way
in the future for visits.  In the interest of meeting other molers, are you
anywhere near that area?  Oh yeah, I guess Mary Ann is closer near St.
Louis!  She lives near my fiancee's home.  pam