Re: [MOL] Prayers for Lizabeth [00985] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers for Lizabeth

Sylvia:  Lizbeth is very fortunate to have such a caring individual looking
after her.  Please don't forget to take care of yourself so you can
continue to be strong for her.  Besides that, we like having you bright
eyed to post us.  Thank you for keeping us informed.  Our thoughts are with
the Texans tonite...pam