Re: [MOL] Lillian [00983] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Maybe that's my excuse. You try to do everything today because you don't
know what tomorrow holds.
Christine

At 07:01 PM 12/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Jeanne, I have a theory on why I don't sleep.  I think it's because I
don't want to give up any of my hours and if I close my eyes the days will
move faster.  Even though I am cancer free now, I still want to hold on to
all my minutes!