Re: [MOL] I've been offline for a while [00974] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I've been offline for a while

Like so many who grew up in Southern Idaho I was also born and raised
Mormon. Like Kathy I am not active. We always called people like me "Jack
Mormons". I have no negative feelings about the church, I just can't bring
myself to live by all the rules, so I chose to stay away.
Liz