Re: [MOL] Re: molers have me hope .. [00970] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: molers have me hope ..

I wish for you to have a nice visit with your Dad. Enjoy the time you spend
together and try to put some sunshine into his life. Share with him the
power of hope and a positive attitude. Look forward to hearing from you
when you return.
Christine