Re: [MOL] New Mommography Equipment [00969] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New Mommography Equipment

Yes, I was in the chat room a couple of times and it said "connection
closed by server" so I gave up. Hope to catch you there another time.
Christine

At 10:22 PM 11/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Christine, I just tried to get into the chat room.  It showed your name as
being there but when I tried to type in a message it didn't go through.
The text said something like "connection closed by server"