Re: [MOL] hello! [00139] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hello!

In a message dated 10/2/98 3:59:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sboehme@hondo.k12.tx.us writes:

<< Is anybody there...I just went back on-line and there were NO -
 messages?  Are we having trouble again?
 sylvia-Lizabeth's friend

We got this Syliva, I'll also forward this to your e-mail address.
Love ya, Nanc