Re: [MOL] Chat Room [00130] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chat Room

Hi Brother Marty,
How's Barb?  we'll be changing time on the 27th of this month, I think, we'll
have to see how far apart we are then.  I just delete the adds that come in,
and don't worry about them, I used to write and the company would thank me,
they didn't even know that they were in our forum, that the software just
tosses there add and it lands where ever, and was happy to remove the add.
Now I have a lot of letters to write that I just delete the adds.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/2/98 9:57:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,