[MOL] Fwd: MOL Information needed. [00129] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: MOL Information needed.

In a message dated 10/2/98 7:08:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SheilaSims
writes:

<< Subj:	Re: MOL  Information needed.
 Date:	10/2/98 7:08:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	SheilaSims
 To:	NLPOST

 Nanc,
 My brother is Bill Ross, 5/08/35. Will look for the picture.  Would you send
a message to the Mol'ers for me (i'm not signed back on/or still not getting-
but leaving town and will fix when i get back next week)
 My brother just had very positive results from the scans he just had taken
following 4 out of his 6 rounds of chemo.  I'm leaving today to visit and
celebrate. Will let everyone know details when i get back to town.
 Sheila

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----