[MOL] Got knocked off [00126] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Got knocked off

Dear Lillian and friends,
Have not subcribed since getting knocked off the MOL line.  I guess this
happens to all of us at some time.
I have not been able to keep up with the mail so if anyone needs me please
e-mail my private #   vicci@wave.net
Rich doing good...radiation just starting.
Let me know the chat line I hear you all talking about and I'll try to
enter the room with you.
Hope everyone is doing well and you're all in my thoughts.
Busy time right now....will let you know what's happening.  Trying to get
hubby off the road and out of his semi truck.  Me going for a new job at
the court house.
Love you all....didn't want you to think I'd forgot about you.
Vicci