[MOL] Friday's Poem [00125] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Friday's Poem

Hope this finds each of you ready for a relaxing, healthful weekend.  My poem for Friday before I sign off for the weekend.

            SURROUNDED BY ANGELS
                         By Sylvia Lynn Boehme

The time has come the walrus said
To speak of many things...
To tell each MOL'er on this line
You ALL have angel's wings.

The people chosen to fight this fight
Lay awake and wonder each night
Why this has happened and what is the cause
Some just cry, some pray, some pause.

But each of you is HIS chosen one
You must fight until the battle is won
Take the love you find on this line
Use the knowledge until you're done

Angels surround you every day, so don't be afraid to say
"I'll fight this battle with all my rath, on every step I take on this path
I need the people on MOL, they are a family to me
The love and encouragement of this line never fails to set me free"

And if you give it all you have
And still must say goodbye
Know that those who are left behind
Have YOU in their hearts to stay!

My sincerest love and respect to all of you who fight this fight and those of you who travel this road with the ones you love.

Sylvia-Lizabeth's friend