[MOL] Remove us from your list [00124] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Remove us from your list

        I'm not sure how - but the International Cancer Alliance is once
again getting a ton of email from your service.  IMMEDIATELY remove us from
your list.  This is a cancer organization trying to help people by filling
their requests for information.  Your mail is indunating us with email that
has to be gone thru and is slowing up our process.  Thanks you.