[MOL] Liver Cancer due to Benzine/Hydrozine Exposure [00122] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Liver Cancer due to Benzine/Hydrozine Exposure

Hello, I am Charles E. Barnes, and American Legion Service
Representative, located in Wichita, KS.  I represent veterans and widows
in support of Military Service Connected claims and appeals.  I am
currently representing a widow that is alleging her husbands's death
(Liver Cancer) was due to benzine/hydrozine exposure while on active
duty in the military.  Information on this subject is very limited.
Could you possibly provide me with additional medical information or
refer me to a source of information in attempt to assist this widow.
And supportive evidence would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! (316) -
688-6816.

CHARLES E. BARNES
American Legion Service Representative