[MOL] Information Please [00121] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Information Please

I'm Charles E. Barnes,  an American Legion Service Representative,
located in Wichita, KS.  I represent veterans and widows in support of
Military Service Connected claims and appeals.  I'm currently
representing a widow that is alledging that her husband's death was due
to benzine/hydrozine exposure while on active duty    in the military.
Information on this subject  is very limited.  Could you possibly
provide me with additional medical information or refer me to a source
of information, in attempt to assist this widow.  Any positive or
suppotative evidence would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  (316) -
688-6816.

CHARLES E. BARNES
American Legion Service Representative