Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00120] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Sweet bug!
    So glad that the oxygen thing is working out, but frustrated along with you
at the problems these "doctors" create.  I just got off the phone with my
husband and his mother is back in intensive care (this is the second admission
since being released from the hospital after back surgery).  There have been
four different doctors involved and all of the prescribing different drugs and
telling us different stories.  He was so upset when he called because he feels
like she is having a reaction to the medication...but of course the doctor (that
prescribed it) is saying that is not the case.  I'm sorry to dump all of this on
you (again) but since you are mad and are going to take a piece of that doc's
butt, I thought maybe you could take an extra big bite for my mom.  Love,
sylvia-Lizabeth's friend