Re: [MOL] Low Blood Count [00117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Low Blood Count

Dear Judy,

I just posted a message on here about educational factors and
information about blood and the definitions and the counts of bllod and
what is normal and what isn't. Pls ask your doctor which test he is
alluding to when he said "900". There are several tests and when you
come back and  advise us, maybe we can help you in this area to boost
that blood level. Ok, now relax, take a deep breath and your feeling
scared will tend to limit your wellness. We can also help you overcome
your stress and anxieity emotions as well. Pls find out first which test
he speaks of. also would you advise us of the diagnosis?

God Bless
marty auslander