Re: [MOL] Sylvia - First the threat of Georges and now...! [00116] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sylvia - First the threat of Georges and now...!

Well dear Sylvia it seems like Texas took advantage of our Yankee
distraction with Strawbery's Colon Cancer!  Watch out for tonight's game!
I had to laugh about your kids...I think it is great that they have such
pride...even if they do have to borrow from the Dominican Republic!LOL
Of course, the real answer is that MM was the FIRST to break the record
and the fact that BOTH men have been humble in their success and have
shown exemplory sportsmanship!  There is a reason to be proud of both
since they have sparked a spirit in baseball that has been missing for a
long, long time...ever since the Brooklyn Dodgers left Brooklyn to follow

God Bless.
John