[MOL] Re: An Update on John [00114] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: An Update on John

Dear John,

The "joys" that you will be taking on and fulfilling is a program of
Gods joys, as I mentioned to you in a previous message. While all you do
will be rewarding to many, as you touch each on their needs for healing,
pls keep in mind, as we have spoken, that the mission of this joy of
yours, should be in terms of your own moderation to stress levels as the
needs for your healing will be lifelong as it is with all of us. Once we
change the lifestyles in a healing program that is tailored for each of
our needs, we must never forget how and why we got this disease and we
must never become complacent once we are rid of this diseaes. So, while
and when you touch others, and advise them of stress management, pls
understand that you also must continue for the rest of your life on this
healing program. Healing means with joy and forever. The task or
undertaking that you will be performing will be Godly, goodly and with
unconditional love. Remember that my Brother, and the key is to love
yourself first. For when your program becomes successful and I have no
doubt that it will, we need to keep you well so those after that may
benefit from your "giving of joy and healing". So, take care of yourself
first, one step at a time, touch others as you touch us and touch
yourself first with each daily reminder.......that affirming love for
God and yourself is a reminder that the healing process is always and
neverending and can be and should be rewarding.

God Bless
hope this makes sense.
your Brother
marty