Re: [MOL] LeAnne [00113] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LeAnne

P.J.,
Just remember you aren't fat...you are fluffy...that is what a great-niece said to
me one time and I thought it was cute...I too used to be 105-108 and sort of
blossomed with old age...I'm working hard at getting back down into the low 20's
but still have 10 pounds to go...Weight Watchers is my savior.  Hope your mom is
having a good day.
love, sylvia-Lizabeth's friend