Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

My Dearest Lil,

Doctors and the medical community and relatives and human beings can be
most frustrating and insensitive to us sometimes. If everyone would do
their job, then this healing process will be progressive. But, when
communications break down, then it limits us to heal as a result of
inflicting anger, denial, anxieities upon ourselves. Well, my dear Sis,
we are not going to allow them to make us angry, because they don't care
whether it limits our healing or not. So, in a case like yours and your
experience....may I suggest this?

Read Dr. Bernie Siegels book "Love, Medicince and Miracles". The reason
for this book it provides much information on how to get around these
very frustrating events and how to avoid the emotions and feelings as a
result of. It also alludes to how to go about accepting and having
confidence in a medical team when they provide us with love and not
insensitivity. YOu are the captain of this ship, not them.  HOpe these
suggestions help you overcome your anger.....It doesn't bother them, it
does limit your healing. Just a suggestion, Sis.

God Bless
marty