Re: [MOL] Test results [00111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Test results

Dear Mary,

I facilitate a healing program of wellness. I would like to discuss with
you. Would you call me anytime after 5 p.m. any night?  I will privately
send you my phone number. This conversation will take an hour, but I am
hoping the cost of the phone call will provide you with much information
and hope that will help the both of you on the beginning of a healing
program. Pls have a pencil and pad handy and hope that Angelo will be on
an expension line. He needs to be included in this conversation as he is
the one that we need to be a participant to healing. The journey can be
very joyful, we just need to change the lifestyles to accomodate the new
us, the healing.

God Bless
marty auslander